Since I last wrote, Thicker Than Water has made a few more appearances in the media. I was ecstatic to see it featured in the Guardian’s ‘Best books of summer 2016’, selected by the brilliant writer Reni Eddo-Lodge. It has also appeared in The Economist and The Week, as well as being chosen as BBC Radio nan Gaidheal’s book of the month (Leugh an Leabhar).
Over the coming, I’ll be doing some more book-related events, which I detail below. Maybe I’ll see you there!
- 4th August, 7.30pm: Skye Festival, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig (Sleat, Isle of Skye). Tickets.
- 16th August, 2.15pm: Edinburgh Book Festival (with Candace Savage). Tickets.
- 27th August, 3pm: solo event. Canberra Writers Festival (National Library). Free tickets can be reserved here.
- 28th August, 11.30am: Unveiling Hidden History with Cal Flyn, Bruce Pascoe and Tom Dusevic. Canberra Writers Festival (Museum of Australian Democracy). Tickets.
- 29th/30th August: Sydney, currently only private events – I’ll post an update if that changes.
- 31st August, 7pm: Collins Bookshop, Sale, Gippsland. Full details to follow.
- 1 September, time TBC: book event, Yarram. Details to follow
- 22nd September, 7pm: Edinburgh Bookshop, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh.
- 25th September, 10.30am: Wigtown Book Festival (County Buildings). Tickets.