1. Free bananas in the kitchen! How a five word email paralysed a multinational company.
2. Where have you been all my life? 4: iPhone gloves.
1. "You've committed your life to Jesus. But when the Rapture comes, what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward."
2. Don't inoculate the young and the sick. A new mathematical model suggests best approach is to vaccinate those currently at the bottom of the priority list.
3. Beijing loves Ikea – the lifestyle theme park with cheap catering and no entry fee.
4. Desperate jobseeker advertises self on Ebay.
5. New Pirate Bay posts online manifesto.
1. Uncomfortable plot summaries. "STAR WARS: A New Hope: Religious extremist terrorists destroy government installation, killing thousands."
2. "In their scientific paper, the authors conclude that humanity's only hope is to "hit them [the undead] hard and hit them often"."
4. Where have you been all my life? 4: light sabre chopsticks.
5. Our Endangered Medium: Some shotgun magazine mergers you might soon see
2. This is wonderful: 'behind the scenes' at the video game factories.
3. And, from the same stable, fantastically original fashion photography in PiXXXel.
4. Where have you been all my life? 3: The MP3 player/taser holster.
1. Fox News: geography FAIL.
3. Kenyan renews goat offer for Chelsea Clinton's hand in marriage.
4. More improbable pastimes: make your own LEGO business cards.
5. Illinois man faces 6 months jail term for 'boisterous' yawn in court.
1. I have just failed the UK Citizenship Test with 63%. I am outraged.
3. If extraterrestrials are monitoring our TV broadcasts, this is what they are watching.
5. Wow. This would be like living inside an early Microsoft desktop.
2. Matrix Online goes out with a bang, not a whimper.
4. Today's video finds: Living with first-person shooter disease; audience as instrument: expectations based on the pentatonic scale; and two classics: Daft Hands and, better still, Daft Bodies.
5. The Golden Pwnie award for most epic FAIL 2009 goes to Twitter.