1. Archaic law poses hazard for internet users
3. X-files hum hits Cornwall.
4. How America will break apart, according to Russian professor
5. "It's all Greek to me" in Greek, etc.
2.Top-shelf totty for 'the thinking woman'. But will thinking women want to buy it?
3. More inappropriate fandom: "The nasal douche, expected to sell for $1,000 to $2,000, was used
by Presley before each concert to irrigate his sinuses and treat his throat"
3. Record number of trains on time
"This year's injury toll of 18 was described as "low" by St John
Ambulance, and ten of the wounded were not competitors but spectators."
5. Just in case you managed to miss the Sub-prime Primer
3. Dan Brown's anti-matter bombs: more than fiction?
4. More improbable past-times: meta-games. (hat tip: Tom Mendelsohn)
5. Tot, 3, accidentally purchases heavy machinery online.
2. I love that 'a secret London location' is actually a searchable venue on Time Out.
5. Stupid nature.
1. Afghanistan's only pig quarantined in flu fear
3. Interactive billboard allows you to be simultaneously tough and geeky. (hat tip: Gizmodo)
5. Labour, Lib Dems and UKIP on level pegging in European election voting intention poll
Oh dear, I've been incommunicado for one week, and the world has fallen apart:
1. Kids born of 'academics, lawyers, whatever' have better genes, according to the former chief school inspector
2. Call for racially segregated public transport in Italy.
3. No longer possible to represent constituents with dirty moat (moat?)
4. Priest publishes sex guide
1. Changing your sex once is understandable. But twice is just careless.
4. YouTube proves that animals can dance. Watch the example, it will make your day.
5. Braingate turns thoughts into actions, quite literally.